Welcome to the web site of the International Pediatric Multiple Sclerosis Study Group (IPMSSG).
The International Pediatric Multiple Sclerosis Study Group is a global network of adult and pediatric neurologists, basic scientists, clinicians, representatives of MS societies and other relevant professional organisations, whose unifying vision is to optimise worldwide healthcare, education and research in pediatric multiple sclerosis and other acquired inflammatory demyelinating disorders of the central nervous system.
Our Mission is to improve the care of children with multiple sclerosis and acquired demyelinating diseases worldwide, promoting clinical initiatives, education and research.
On the website there is information about multiple sclerosis and other acquired inflammatory demyelinating disorders of the central nervous system, research, educational events and other activities.
News and Announcements
We are very pleased to announce the on-line publication of an IPMSSG Neurology supplement with 16 articles focused on topics in pediatric MS and related demyelinating disorders. This represents an effort 66 authors from 16 countries, making this a truly global effort. See attached table of contents and link below to articles, which are all FREE.
Many, many thanks all the funders listed below for making this publication possible:
Publication of this supplement was supported by:
- The MS Cure Fund
- Danish MS Society (Scleroseforeningen)
- German MS Society (Deutsche Multiple Sklerose Gesellschaft Bundesverband)
- Italian MS Association (Associazione Italiana Sclerosi Multipla)
- MS International Federation, MS Research Foundation
- Stichting MS Research (the Netherlands)
- National MS Society (USA)
- Swiss MS Society (SchweizerischeMultiple Sklerose Gesellschaft/Société Suisse de la Sclérose en Plaques)
We believe that this work represents an important advance for the care of children with MS and demyelinating disorders worldwide.