We are very pleased to announce the on-line publication of an IPMSSG Neurology supplement with 16 articles focused on topics in pediatric MS and related demyelinating disorders. This represents an effort 66 authors from 16 countries,making this a truly global effort. See attached table of contents and link below to articles, which are all FREE.
Many, many thanks all the funders listed below for making this publication possible:
Publication of this supplement was supported by:
- The MS Cure Fund
- Danish MS Society (Scleroseforeningen)
- German MS Society (Deutsche Multiple Sklerose Gesellschaft Bundesverband)
- Italian MS Association (Associazione Italiana Sclerosi Multipla)
- MS International Federation, MS Research Foundation
- Stichting MS Research (the Netherlands)
- National MS Society (USA)
- Swiss MS Society (SchweizerischeMultiple Sklerose Gesellschaft/Société Suisse de la Sclérose en Plaques)
We believe that this work represents an important advance for the care of children with MS and demyelinating disorders worldwide.
A summary can be read here: “Pediatric demyelinating disorders – Global updates, controversies and future directions, A Guide to the 2016 Neurology Supplement, Edited by Rosalind Kalb, Ph.D.